We put together teams of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and managers, then immerse them into our clients’ organizations to work with their teams. Even though you will be working directly with our clients, you’re a full-time Golden Hive employee.
This means you’ll enjoy:
- Health Benefits - We offer a standard health plan that’s 100% covered for employees and all dependents, and additional options to upgrade plans as well. We also offer dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, disability, life insurance, and many other great perks.
- Equity - We believe in offering members of our Hive equity, which is typically offered for all of the recruiting and leadership staff in the form of stock options, granted over a four year vesting period.
- PTO - We provide 15 days of paid time off, in addition to paid holidays.
- Performance Incentives - We conduct regular performance reviews with our RPO staff and offer incentives and opportunities for promotions.
- Long-Term Security -Our projects are designed to be long-term with direct client integration, meaning you’ll be fully embedded within your customer team and will work directly with their managers. This makes it feel much more like an in-house job rather than a contract or temporary role. Better yet, you’ll get to work with companies you may not normally have an opportunity to work with.